Monday, January 14, 2013

YOU'RE CORRECT

...and you know who you are.  It's January, for goodness' sake.  A new post is in order.  

Karen is coming!  Yay!  My best friend will be arriving for a short, but hopefully (and I have no doubt that it will be...) memorable visit.  We could have fun getting in and out of a Rock-a-San chair...oh, you'd have to know us to "get" that one.  Campiello's, here we come.  Handsome Harry's...the Jersey delegation will be present soon enough.  

Karen just celebrated a birthday.  So, naturally, she being one of my biggest dessert fans, I'll need to concoct something special for her.  Lemon?  Her favorite.  Chocolate?  What self-respecting woman would turn down chocolate?  Walnut...Torte?  Hmmmm....she does love that one.  But, I'm thinking a Lemon Cheesecake sandwiched between two cake layers...lemon curd...whipped cream...maybe some Mascarpone?  Yup.  It's coming together.

I'll let you know when it's made.  


No comments:

Post a Comment