Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Music

Admittedly, when I'm browsing the web, I get a bit miffed when the site opens and I'm bombarded by music.  Sometimes I enjoy what I'm hearing, but for the most part, I find myself racing for the pause or mute button, so that I can "think" while reading or not disturb the entire household if I happen to be cruising the web at some ridiculous hour of the morning while having a bout of insomnia. 

As guilty as I am at spiking the eggnog, I've broken my golden rule of having readers of my blog choose whether or not to listen to the music I've selected.  Please forgive me.  It's only for the next few weeks....only for Christmas....only because the songs invading your space make me happy....or sad....or nostalgic.  It's Christmas.  And even Bob Cratchit said, "It's only one day...."  Ok.  I've taken liberties there, too.  But....it is Christmas. 

I promise to return things back to the way they were after the tinsel and lights have been stowed. 

Merry Christmas, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment