Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Deadbeat blogger....

...yes, I know...I haven't posted in a long time, and even then, there's a long gap in between. There are SOOOOOOO many great foodies out there, that I find myself enjoying everyone else's blogs, sites, etc., and I wonder what else can I write about?

Just got the latest Williams-Sonoma catalog, and there's a great Baked Potato Frittata on the cover. Potatoes, bacon, eggs, cheddar cheese, chives, and sour cream. It's a MUST-do recipe. Kind of reminds me of mom's "Jambot." Potatoes and eggs plus whatever else you want to add. I think I posted about it a while ago....if not, look at the W-S recipe, and you'll get the gist. It's a peasant meal that's sure to please, and in this day and age, it comes across as brilliant rather than just life sustaining.

Happy New Year to all of you out there...may health and happiness abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment