Saturday, October 15, 2011

O'Donoghue's

Gavin....can I tell you how much I LOVE that "Signature Burger?"  Wars have been fought...peace treaties signed for such perfection.  You know, I typically consume bacon maybe once...twice a year.  However, with the discovery of this burger, I've now broken that rule and have enjoyed the "garnish" twice in the past two weeks.  For shame.  Why, oh why did you place this evil item on your menu?  Do you not understand the meaning of "schoolgirl figure?"  Suzanne and I are going to need Burger's Anonymous.

But wait.  The coleslaw?  Don't get me started.  Raisins....creamy...Oh. My. God.

The food:  Nothing short of comfortable deliciousness
The staff:   Can you say, "Family?"
The rating:  Seriously.  Perfect.
And now that Robert has his "corner," all is well with the world
http://odonoghuesbarandgrill.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment