Monday, October 12, 2009

Zumba



Tomorrow is my good friend, Joanne's birthday.  I won't reveal her age, but to me, we'll always be just silly girls.  She's decided to have a "Zumba" party to celebrate.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Zumba, it's an exercise program that combines Latin dance rhythms with a workout, so that you're having fun rather than thinking about losing inches and weight. 

But, what would a birthday party be without cake?  So, I'm baking a Coconut Cake with a White Fluffy (7-Minute) Frosting; Limoncello Cupcakes filled with Lemon Curd, and an Applesauce Spice Cake.  I might also bake a dozen Brownie Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting.  So, we should probably begin the Zumba today and dance our way clear into tomorrow night so that we can indulge in a a dessert or two. 

Happy "Trip Around the Sun", Joanne!


No comments:

Post a Comment