Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ode to "Anonymous"

Firstly....thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and for thinking that mine has great potential to be one of the best. That's quite complimentary, and I thoroughly appreciate your words. As to the perceived slips in grammar........believe me, I understand! Those who know me (hmmmmmm, and maybe you do.......) understand how critically important it is to be Katharine Gibbs, aka, Giblet correct. But ya know what? Sometimes it's more fun to just relax the reins a bit.......and I do slip in the occasional play-on-words.....and won't point it out as I caved in to do on my profile.
Thank you again; I hope you keep reading my posts whoever.........wait, whomever.........wait, whoever..........oh, fudge. No matter who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment